Thursday 22 October 2009

Travelling conclusions

Hello everyone,
sorry for leaving my final week of travelling so long, I have some pictures so sort through and this post will hopefully encourage me to get on with it.

Lizzy is still travelling S.America and about to head off into the Amazon, she is having a great time and even has a boyfriend out there!

I've been back home for about 4 months now and still feel like im settling back in, work is keeping me very busy and I hope that now I am only back there 4 days a week I can get on with some painting and other projects. Hopefully I will start my blog back up with my paintings and arty things :) xxx

3 comments:

Sparky said...

Yay! Can't wait xx

I have space on the fridge said...

FOUR .........

FOUR...............!

and you never sent us a postcard from home he, he, he, he, x x x

Rebecca said...

haha not the most exciting place to have a postcard from! i'm slowly getting my photos sorted out...it's hard work as they are mostly on cds and i dont have a cd drive on my laptop. will hurry myself along though as i have tonnes of arty things to upload and must get the travel stuff out of the way first!